Social Blade is excited to launch our latest product offering: Report Cards!
Report Cards for YouTube aim to help you show off your channel’s key metrics in an easy, succinct way. Generate a report to send to brands you’re interested in working with, include a copy in your media pitch deck, pass out printed versions to your boss at your next performance review, or analyze your competition.
Report Cards are available for download in standardized PDF format, print-friendly, and feature a number of key performance indicators:
- Channel rank across a number of areas including subscribers, view count, and channel vertical
- Growth numbers for timeframes including 1mo, 3mo, 6mo, and 12mo
- Historical growth charts, for an at-a-glance look at a channel’s health
- A snapshot of a channel’s average views and engagement per video, as calculated using uploads within the last year
- Summarized details about a channel’s most popular video from the last 1mo and 12mo
- One year and two year future projection metrics
We hope that Report Cards will help digital media creators and brand accounts alike see their growth at a glance and aid their key stakeholders in understanding their channel’s analytics.
Report Cards are available to anyone with a Silver, Gold, or Platinum Social Blade Premium Subscription. For more information, see our Premium Subscriptions page. For now, Report Cards are exclusive to YouTube, but we’ll be rolling out support for other platforms in the near future.
Those with eligible Premium Subscriptions can generate new Report Cards by clicking the purple “Get Report Card” button at the top-right of any statistics page, or create them for multiple channels here. View a list of all your Report Cards here.
Have feedback about our Report Cards? We’d love to hear from you. Reach out.