Three years ago, we launched the Social Blade Partner Program through an affiliation with Maker Studios. As time progressed, we realized that the needs of our partners were changing, and we were finding ourselves unable to work with directly with our partners in the capacity that we wanted to. Listening to the valuable feedback of our partners and taking into careful consideration our own experiences over the past few years, we have decided that our arrangement wasn’t the best fit.
Today we’re excited to announce a newly-formed partnership between Social Blade and leading media company BroadbandTV. Combining the reach and expertise of Social Blade with the technology and infrastructure of BroadbandTV will allow us to serve our partners better, with more exclusive partnership benefits and opportunities for those who give us the privilege of representing them.
In fact, we’re so confident in the revamped Social Blade Partner Program, that we’re offering prospective partners a 30-day trial period. If you’re unhappy any time during the first 30 days of your time as a partner with us, just shoot us an email and we’ll be happy to release you. We’re only truly benefiting when our partners are happy.
Why Partner With Social Blade?
As a Social Blade Partner, you’ll receive all of the following benefits, among many other things:
- Dedicated email support to assist with any problems you may encounter
- Access to Epidemic Sound’s library of 25,000+ rights-free tracks to use in your videos
- Access to Epoxy’s tools for increasing your social exposure and visibility cross-platform
- Access to BroadbandTV’s VISO Catalyst dashboard, including a whole host of in-house tools to optimize your content and see customized insights about your channel
- An increased limit of 50 favorites on the Social Blade Dashboard, allowing you to track all your channels with ease
- Total earnings transparency – what we know, our partners know!
With three years of experience under our belt, we’re proud to officially call ourselves a network, and we’re dedicated to providing our partners with all of the resources and opportunities necessary to succeed.
We look forward to working with BroadbandTV in our combined effort to fuel the success of as many creators as possible.