On behalf of all the moderators I welcome you to the YouTube Chat Room hosted by Social Blade.
In order to keep the room as civil & helpful as possible we do have a few rules & guidelines we ask you to follow:
If you violate any of these rules you'll usually get a warning first and then either kicked and/or banned, though it really depends on the seriousness of your violation. If you have any questions please ask a moderator or open a support ticket
Thanks again for stopping by and helping make this the best place to talk about YouTube on the internet!
- You're welcome to talk about anything and everything YouTube & Social Blade related here as long as it doesn't violate any of the other rules.
- Please treat others how you would like to be treated. By this, we mean treat others with respect, & also respect their wishes.
- No spamming. This covers both links and non links. For example don't join the room and immediately post a link. If you're in a conversion and posting a link is relevant that is fine though.
- No flooding. You only need to post something once. We heard you.
- No sub4sub/box4box requests. If you're in a conversation you can share your channel and talk about box swapping but you can't just come into the room and do “sub4sub?”
- People of all ages visit the chat room so keep the language clean and the topics Family Friendly.
- The room is primary made up of English speakers so please try to speak English so everyone can see what's going on.
- You're welcome to talk again about anything YouTube but if you get too far off topic (i.e. get into a discussion about a particular game or something) and its blocking others from chatting about YouTube please take the conversation to a private message or another channel.
- As you may be aware there is a Social Blade Partner Program and many people come to the chat to talk about that. You're welcome to talk about other networks however recruiting for other networks is not allowed.
- Always respect the moderators. We are here to help you and keep the chat running smoothly. A moderator has an @ by their name and a moderator in training has a % (note: a person with a + is not a moderator, they just validated their account). There may be things that don't fit this list of rules so a moderator may inform you that your behavior isn't in the spirit of the rules from time to time as well.