An Old Digg User Returns After Being Gone for a Week (Comic)

by JD Rucker on August 31, 2010

the internet August 31, 2010 at 3:23 pm

whiner.

shithead August 31, 2010 at 3:45 pm

I don’t get it…
:S :( :’( :/ :|

The Dude Dean August 31, 2010 at 4:10 pm

The whole Leo Laporte thing wouldn’t be a proble if there was a bury button

jimbo August 31, 2010 at 7:42 pm

overexaggerated

hd7dhd August 31, 2010 at 7:48 pm

The process of Diggification.

I will enjoy watching the suffering of the hipsters.

Four20 August 31, 2010 at 9:11 pm

Don’t like Digg.com anymore? Don’t fucking go to it. Don’t ruin it for everyone else.

Guess what, no one needs you to submit engadget, techcrunch, and mashable posts anymore.

Get a fucking life!

Weeber September 1, 2010 at 12:22 am

Man, I couldn’t stomach the TWiT stuff hitting the frontpage.

Benin September 1, 2010 at 5:02 am

Sad that this is actually almost more true than funny.

Dertive September 1, 2010 at 5:03 am

I logged in to digg… um…. thumb up you.

Sean September 1, 2010 at 5:05 am

Anyone else thinking seriously about going back to slasdot for news? This is getting pretty bad when most of these top stories are a day old.

SaM September 1, 2010 at 2:50 pm

This is exactly what happened to me after a weekend away. I hope everything goes back to normal soon….

Nub September 1, 2010 at 11:14 pm

Amen. Digg has gone through some changes through out the years, but nothing as drastically shitty as this new system. And the way people are rebelling is just making things worse.

Recipe for new Digg :
40z shoddy redesign
40z cup rushed claims to fix things (That will probably be too late when they come and minor any way)
1 cup prepubescent geeks nerd raging.
Directions : Add to martini mixer, shake well, down in one go, throw it up on the internet.

cd September 2, 2010 at 12:31 am

Re: Recipe for new Digg. You forgot the 200 lb. of broken axle oxen.

iogjoaijrgfiojawog December 30, 2010 at 5:26 am

Digg has always been shit. Digg v3 was full of snobs, pissed off ego-filled athiests, wannabe techies, useless news(justin beiber articles are all flamebaits, I could care less about that person, but not digg users.), hatred, and anti-social-network/media stuff(which isn’t so bad, since I too find facebook is to crap, but however, after using digg for a month, these fuckheads pissed me off because of how obnoxious they are. It’s like being in a crowded room full of people as they yell all the friggin time). I’m glad digg v4 happened, old digg sucks, because now those comments are friggin’ neutered to spam comments, what fresh breath of air to see something different. Digg v4 sucks, but one good thing is that it banished all of those fucking digg v3 users, as they “migrate” to reddit ON THEIR COMPUTER. I always thought migrating would take alot of efforts and labor, not on a computer. Reddit will suck soon

Reddit users overuse memes(to the point where it is funny, tired-out, funny again, tired-out again, pathethic, funny because of how pathetic they are, annoying, funny of how annoying they are, funny because how obvious of how annoying they are, funny becuase of the previouse sentenct, and then to unworthy shit) in order to gain acceptance.